The Polymer 80 Standard Pistol Frame kit PF940V2 is designed to replace the frame of a full size Glock pistol such as the Glock 17 or 22. It can be built for either 9mm luger or 40 S&W caliber with only a few parts difference. The kit is easy to complete with the jig and bits included. The only required tools are a drill and files. However, this process is made easier with the use of a few extra tools: dremel, end snips and C-Clamps. See the video in the picture section above for more details.
- The PF940v2™ is compatible with components for 3-pin 9mm G17, 34, 17L; .40S&W G22, 35, 24; and .357Sig G31.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
Please note that we cannot ship these to the state of New Jersey or Connecticut.
Washington state residents will need to provide a copy or photo of their Drivers License and Concealed Pistol License prior to shipping. Email them to us at email@example.com.