The Polymer 80 Compact Pistol Frame PF940C kit is designed to replace the frame of a compact size Glock pistol such as the Glock 19 or 23. It can be built for either 9mm luger or 40 S&W caliber with only a few parts difference. The kit is easy to complete with the jig and bits included. The only required tools are a drill and files. However, this process is made easier with the use of a few extra tools: dremel, end snips and C-Clamps.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
Please note that we cannot ship these to the state of New Jersey or Connecticut.
Washington residents will need to provide a copy or photo of their Drivers License and Concealed Pistol License prior to shipping. Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.